Online Businesses: Hard work and dedication

WorkAtHomeForum.com Forums Main Work At Home Discussion Forum Online Businesses: Hard work and dedication

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BarryV 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

workingatit
    Participant

You cant start any business, even online without……….
    *Hard Work
    *Self-discipline
    *Dedication
    *Patience
    *And as in any business you do need some money…. Not always hundreds and thousands (mine was only 20) but you may need something.
    I searched for a online business for months after losing money and self pride on an online business but with determination and lots of work I finally found something and so can you….. Best of luck 😀

payment proof
    Participant

I agree with all of these:

*Hard Work
    *Self-discipline
    *Dedication
    *Patience

Making money online takes some hard work like anything else. Great points workingatit.

jwmann2
    Participant

Patience is the biggest factor followed by hard work. Some people work extremely hard for a year and give up when they don’t see the results they want. The sky is the limit on the internet if you have great content.

BarryV
    Participant

There are several things that you should consider when you start a online business, first create a website where you can easily promote your business online and also use effective online strategy to develop your business.

innocentdevil73
    Participant

Indeed, the internet is full of opportunities, one have to just figure out how to convert those opportunities into achievements, keep looking and you will find it

payment proof
    Participant

@barryv 13840 wrote:

There are several things that you should consider when you start a online business, first create a website where you can easily promote your business online and also use effective online strategy to develop your business.

That’s good advice, but promoting a business online takes work. There is no really easy way to do it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.